Saturday, January 30, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (191)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Bookish friends! Hello! Not much chat this week because not much happened and I can't quite think of anything interesting to talk about beyond the normal rainy winter and me struggling to build up a review buffer. Maybe next week!

Reviews going up this coming week will feature Where Futures End by Parker Peevyhouse (Tuesday) and These Vicious Masks by (Friday).
Bought/borrowed/received:
The Immortals by Jordanna Max Brodsky (finished copy from Hachette Book Group Canada)
Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (borrowed from the library)

4 comments:

  1. I definitely need to hurry up and check out These Broken Stars.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read These Broken Stars but it reminded me too much of Under the Never Sky. Are the other books in the trilogy better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's some amazing books you got this week!I really need to read their fractured light myself! I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul of books. This Fractured Light has a really beautiful cover and is so good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete