Saturday, January 16, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (189)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

The cloudy, grey drizzle is settling again, like it does for 3 our of the 4 seasons here.

I hate how my reading slumps go, how I can read a bunch of comics easily but when it comes to prose some days it's a struggle to get through a chapter. It's really frustrating because I want to keep sticking to a schedule but I don't want to rush through and give you guys a review that looks like I've phoned it in. One day I will figure this all out.

Reviews going up next week will feature Faerie by Eisha Marjara (Tuesday) and The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
You Were Here by Cori McCarthy (e-galley from Sourcebooks through NetGalley)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome choice of book this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the bleak weather this time of year either. Ready for spring. :) I know what you mean about slumps... they happen.

    Nice review of the Radiant Road. I like stories with a touch of magic and that sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a copy of this one too! It sounds great.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete