Saturday, August 20, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (220)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Cripes, it sure has been hot here this past week. And the heat is sticking around for another few days. *melts into a puddle* And because it's nice and breezy, and because things are still blooming and seeding, I've been so tired and stuffed up.

I have a review buffer! It's been ages since I've had one, and one that goes on for a few weeks! This comes from me having time on public transit to read last week and I'd end up going through a book a day. Which I've missed. I love speeding through books.

So I picked up The Beauty of Darkness from the library the other day. Would you like to see a review of it? I was thinking about it, considering I reviewed the other 2 in the trilogy, but because of all the books that are coming out in September and October, it might not be posted until late October. Would that be okay?

Reviews going up this coming week will feature Been Here All Along by Sandy Hall (Tuesday) and Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter (ARC from Raincoast Books)
The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson (e-book borrowed from the library)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I'm reading Vassa right now! It's intriguing, though a little slow at the moment. I didn't like The Beauty of Darkness sadly, but I loved books one and two. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Lindsay. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vassa in the Night looks like a good one. Happy reading. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete