Saturday, August 6, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (218)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi all! It cooled off a bit earlier in the week, then warmed up again. Which was nice, I missed a few days of walking in the evening. It looks like the rain might come back next week, though.

Quick reminder that there will be no reviews this coming week as I'll be doing my yearly volunteer spot at the downtown library with their kids writing and book camp. Reviews will be back the week of the 15th!
Bought/borrowed/received:
When the Moon was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore (e-galley from Macmillan through NetGalley)
Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke (borrowed from the library)

3 comments:

  1. Oh both books look really fun! Have fun with the Writing and Book camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for awesome books! I liked Wink Poppy Midnight. Tucholke's books are always trippy, and so beautifully written. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the moon was ours looks good. I hope you enjoy both books. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete