Saturday, August 16, 2014

Me on This Week's Book Week (116)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi! I'm back from my week at the library, which was a mix of fun and weird humid rainy weather. But that also means I'm kind of tired and therefore don't have a lot to ramble on about. This past week was also a sad week for the world in general, so I can't really think of much else to day.

Besides *hugs*.

Reviews going up this coming week will feature Now and For Never by Lesley Livingston (Tuesday) and The Falconer by Elizabeth May (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Chorus by Emma Trevayne (Bought)
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Bought. I was in Chapters on Thursday and it was there but I've already pre-ordered one of the signed copies with the buttons... and I folded like a house of cards. Sigh.)
Get Even by Gretchen McNeil (from HarperCollins Canada)
In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis (from HarperCollins Canada)
Beware the Wild by Natalie Parker (from HarperCollins Canada)
Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff (contest prize from the author)
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater and Sinner book wrapper covered in Maggie's art (contest prize from Scholastic Canada)

3 comments:

  1. the wrapper is so gorgeous

    happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I had to order the Sinner book with the special cover from a small bookstore and wait to get it, but it's worth it!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete