Saturday, April 1, 2017

Me on This Week's Book Week (252)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hello! The weather's finally sort of nice, but it's still sometimes raining. And the nice weather only means the return of garden work and lawn-mowing. *hides in a ball*

Ugh, it's April Fools Day. Because of the internet, this day has turned weirder and weirder. You're never really sure what to believe online on a good day, but today you're suspect of everything. Even going into yesterday I was suspect of everything I saw on Twitter.

Reviews going up this week will feature Get It Together, Delilah! by Erin Gough (Tuesday) and The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Horimiya Volume 4 (purchased)

4 comments:

  1. Have a great week of reading! Hope the weather stays nice (and no rain!)


    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I avoided Twitter today in part because of what day it was. I really am not a fan of April Fool's Day. I hope your weather stays nice. I wouldn't mind more rain, but it's also nice to have sunshine. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son LOVES Anime and would love this for his collection. Thanks for sharing. Happy reading! I'm a blog follower and you can find my post for StS here if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot about The Upside Of Down. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete