Saturday, April 16, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (202)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi! It's been a week of cloud, a sudden thunderstorm, sick people, and a long-lasting headache for me. Which means I haven't read much this week. But I have plans for a bunch of reading this weekend... because some books I've ordered and pre-ordered will be coming next week and I want to build up a bit of a buffer again.

I'm still on the lookout for book recs from you guys! Please feel free to suggest books that you'd like to see me read or review. I'm looking to branch out into a little more contemporary YA.

Reviews going up this week will feature the A Tyranny of Petticoats anthology edited by Jessica Spotswood (Tuesday) and Heir to the Sky by Amanda Sun (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Heroine Complex by Sarah Kuhn (e-galley from Daw/Penguin through NetGalley) This looks like a fun take on superheroes and what it is to be a hero/feel like a hero/not want to be in the spotlight.

2 comments:

  1. I like the description of Heroine Complex! I love takes on superhero kind of books. Have a healthy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heroine Complex look interesting. Have a good reading week :)

    ReplyDelete