Saturday, October 10, 2015

Me on This Week's Book Week (175)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi there! Not much to talk about this week. It's been a lot of reading and some hardcore puppy sitting. By hardcore, I mean watching Lucy all the time because she had surgery on Monday and looks like a sad puppy most of the time. It's nothing too serious, my sister just isn't interested in having any mini Lucys in the future. She's still a bit out of sorts, still trying to lick the incision, but she's getting better. It'll probably be another week or so until she's back to normal.

I've also been spending the last week getting used to this new laptop. There are some differences, like the fact that it's got Windows 8 and I don't think I can cover my desktop in little notepads anymore, and it's looking like I've lost some episodes of some podcasts I like listening to, but it's all going well.

Reviews going up this week will feature An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet (Monday), Darkthaw by Kate A. Boorman (Wednesday), and Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (e-book borrowed from the library)
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (e-galley from Disney Book Group through NetGalley)

2 comments:

  1. I love Rainbow Rowell. But I'm falling behind on her books. I'll have to get moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! both are ones I want to read. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete