Saturday, August 22, 2015

Me on This Week's Book Week (168)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi all! Not much to talk about this week. The cold that vaguely brushed up against me a couple of weeks ago looped back around to crash straight into me. This meant I spent most of Wednesday and Thursday in a sinus pressure congestion haze, kept alive by tea, some reading, and some puppy snuggles. And then Friday was spend coughing until I was hoarse.

Reviews going up next week will feature Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (Tuesday) and Nimona by Noelle Stevenson (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/recieved:
A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz (Bought)
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma (Bought)

2 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about A History of Glitter and Blood.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Walls Around Us on my tbr shelf on goodreads for some time and I really need to read it. Hope you enjoyed the books you got. Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete