Saturday, June 6, 2015

Me on This Week's Book Week (157)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hello! It's going to be super hot here this weekend. Ick.

I've been vaguely sick this past week, some bad headaches that have me cutting back on screen reading and caffiene, so there isn't much for me to chat about. I did get some reading done, but then it faded away all too quickly and I've been stalling on this next book for a few days now. I don't think it's a slump, maybe more of a sort of being distracted by other books.

Reviews going up this coming week will feature The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes (Tuesday) and Alive by Chandler Baker (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
The Conjurer's Riddle by Andrea Cremer (ARC from Penguin Canada)
Soundless by Richelle Mead (ARC from Penguin Canada)
Nightfall by Jake Halpern & Peter Kujawinski (ARC from Penguin Canada)
I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest (borrowed from the library)
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (borrowed from the library)
Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray (E-galley from NetGalley)
Darkthaw by Kate Boorman (E-galley from Abrams through NetGalley)

4 comments:

  1. Nice stack of books this week. I missed out on Nightfall at BEA. Looks like you got some interesting books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon. Those new books look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! SOUNDLESS! I'm jealous ;) I'm planning to read I Am Princess X soon, it sounds and looks really good. I hope you feel better. enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week! I got I Am Princess X too so I hope we both love it. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete