Saturday, February 2, 2013

Me on This Week's Book Week (37)

This Week's Book Week is like Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with a different name and a little more random babble. ;)

I'm home. Wooooo. *snooze* One thing about a conference over the weekend is your sleep schedule and your 'being able to tell what day of the week is is' skill goes right out the window.

So, since I'll be busy reading for the next 6 months, there won't be so much babble this week.

ALAMW update: lots of books to read. I am going to read all of these books.

Finger update: still looks gross but it's healing.

Do you guys think it's too soon for a giveaway? I didn't go to ALA just to turn around and give the books away. And it's not like I'm giving away all those books, it's just two. Hmmmm. Thoughts?

And here are the books. Well, I'm not going to post a picture of all of them. You're free to go to the shelf on Goodreads I have set up.
I also borrowed a copy of Shades of Earth by Beth Revis from the library and read it before going down to Seattle. It's always a little sad when a series ends.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I really need to read this series!! Happy Reading
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-37.html

    ReplyDelete