Saturday, December 7, 2013

Me on This Week's Book Week (81)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

It's December. December makes me think of time, of how slowly it moves, how days seem to pass in the blink of an eye. It hasn't snowed here yet, but it's been cold. And windy, which makes it colder and even less fun.

I know I said a review of The Lost Sun was going to go up yesterday, but instead I posted a short review of Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor. It was so adorable. :)

The post of underrated YA of 2013 goes up on Monday. Get your picks in!

Reviews going up this coming week will feature The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton (Tuesday) and Transparent by Natalie Whipple (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor (e-novella borrowed from the library)
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier (e-book borrowed from the library)
Secret by Brigid Kemmerer (e-galley from Kensington Books throuhg NetGalley)
This One Summer by Jillian Tamaki and Mariko Tamaki (e-galley from First Second through NetGalley)

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Elemental series, but I've only read the first one. I need to get started on the other books!

    Enjoy the books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secret looks good, Hope you enjoy your reads

    New follower
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night of Cake Puppets sounds really awesome. I want to check that one out! :) I'm looking forward to Control too.
    My Sts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to your choices for underrated YA!

    ReplyDelete