Saturday, March 24, 2018

Me on This Week's Book Week (301)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hello! We've reached that part of spring that's half sunny and half raining, which means good moods come and go a fair amount.

I think I'm going to start posting more essay/discussion type posts, just because there are some weeks where I'm scrambling to get a review up either because I fell out with the book I was reading or an e-galley expired when I wasn't paying attention or because a migraine suddenly showed up. Sometimes there are things I want to talk about, or lists of books that I think more people would like. So keep an eye out for some variety.

Reviews going up this week will feature The Queens of Innis Lear by Tessa Gratton (Tuesday) and Defy the Worlds by Claudia Gray (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Wires and Nerve: Going Rogue by Marissa Meyer & Stephen Gilpin (Borrowed from the library)
A-Force Vol 1 & 2 (borrowed from the library)

No comments:

Post a Comment