Sunday, October 21, 2018

Me on This Week's Book Week (309)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi all. :)

So I was all ready to have fun on Saturday talking about books with people at a meet-up and hear about new books coming out next spring, but then there were loads of transit delays and my mood tanked. Then I went out with my sister today hoping to have fun hanging out, then there were traffic problems and our moods tanked even more. Now I'm just going to pout and eat brownies.

Reviews going up this week will hopefully feature Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore. :)

Bought/borrowed/received:
On a Sunbeam by Tillie Walden (bought)
A Spark of White Fire by Sangu Mandanna (from Thomas Allen & Son)

No comments:

Post a Comment