Sunday, October 14, 2018

Me on This Week's Book Week (308)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi all. Busy weekend again, so this is going up a little late.

I've been looking through my to read pile and I was wondering, do you care that much if a review goes up a few weeks after the release date? Like, there's always a push to have reviews out before the release date, but odds are, if I have those books to read, other people have been posting their reviews for weeks already. And considering where my brain is/how many books come out late September & early October, I can't shove so many reviews into one week. I'm just wondering if you all are okay with me posting a little late with some books.

Reviews going up this week will feature Aquicorn Cove by Katie O'Neill (Wednesday) and Blanca & Roja by AnnaMarie McLemore (Friday). :)


No books this week! I'm going to a meet-up on Saturday so I'll be picking up some then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment