Monday, October 8, 2018

Me on This Week's Book Week (307)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi all. Sorry this is going up Monday morning. It's been a busy weekend with the holiday up here.

Hopefully everyone's been having a good beginning of fall, or spring if you're in the Southern Hemisphere. It's been getting harder to head out for a walk every day because of the rain and me trying to figure out how I can still listen to music on solo walks with my headphones dying and me figuring out Spotify on my phone. (I feel like an Old who's behind the times.)

What are you all reading these days? What would you recommend I check out? I feel like I've missed out on some good books lately.

Reviews going up this week will feature Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor (Friday, because of the holiday and my lack of time to read). :)

Bought/borrowed/received:
Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto (e-galley from S&S Canada)
The Cold Is in Her Bones by Peternelle van Arsdale (e-galley from S&S Canada)

No comments:

Post a Comment