Saturday, April 11, 2015

Me on This Week's Book Week (150)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

*falls over dead from mowing the lawn twice in the last week* At least it's not really long and looking terrible.

Curse you, reading slumps. *shakes fist at the sky* I think it's because I'm about to fall into a huge chunk of 4 e-galleys I need to read. There will always be something about e-galleys that changes how I read books as opposed to when I read paper books.

I've been looking ahead at summer releases that I'm looking forward to and I noticed there's only 1 in July that I'm interested in, Deceptive by Emily Lloyd-Jones. It feels like there were a lot more I was looking forward to last summer. What are you all looking forward to this summer?

Reviews going up this week will feature The Truth Commission by Susan Juby (Tuesday) and The Revelation of Louisa May by Michaela MacColl (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (bought)

No comments:

Post a Comment