Monday, May 28, 2012

Me on Available YA Books

I'm running out of room for books, and so, in an effort to gain some space, I've compiled a list of YA (and semi-YA) titles that are available for a swap or trade, or even just me giving to you. At the moment, I don't have any shipping limitations, but that might change if I end up spending a lot on postage and so on. I also don't necessarily have a wishlist if you've also got books you want to get rid of, but you're welcome to check my to read list on Goodreads. Or the list of books titled "will punch a lion in the face." It's rather self-explanatory. :)

I don't know how long this list will stay up, but I don't want to force you to pick one if you don't want to. All books are in new or like new condition (I'm neurotic about keeping books nice), but they might be a little dusty. And it'll say next to the title if it's a paperback, hardcover, or an ARC. Feel free to @ me on Twitter or comment here.

And I'm covering the shipping costs. Because of that, people from Canada or the US will be given priority. But I'm not against shipping international, I'm just saying it might take a little for me to send it.

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (hardcover)
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (hardcover)
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard (paperback)
Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne (paperback)
Full Moon by Rachel Hawthorne (paperback)
Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne (paperback)
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (hardcover)
Wake by Amanda Hocking (ARC, August 2012)
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney (ARC, March 2011)
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent (paperback)
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent (paperback)
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent (paperback)
Paper Towns by John Green (paperback)
Heist Society by Ally Carter (hardcover)
Fateful by Claudia Gray (paperback)
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (hardcover)
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr (hardcover)
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr (paperback)
Abandon by Meg Cabot (ARC, April 2011)
Eve by Anna Carey (ARC, October 2011)
Carrier of the Mark (ARC, October 2011)
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda (ARC, May 2012)
Partials by Dan Wells (ARC, February 2012)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (ARC, September 2011)
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (ARC, October 2010)
Fated by Alyson Noel (ARC, May 2012)
Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo (ARC, June 2012)
Soulbound by Heather Brewer (ARC, June 2012)
Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan (ARC, July 2012)

Books/ARCs I'm looking for: (if you have them and are willing to make the trade, no pressure)
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
Origin by Jessica Khoury (Sept 2012)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (Sept 2012)
Adaptation by Malinda Lo (Sept 2012)
The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress (Dec 2012)
You're also free to send me a list of what books you have available in your trade pile.

4 comments:

  1. *swoons over your copy of Wake* Will Tweet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweeted you about SPARK and FRAGILE ETERNITY @beachtwin110

    ReplyDelete