Saturday, September 29, 2018

Me on This Week's Book Week (306)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi there!

I'm slowly getting through my backlog of books. Slowly. I don't know if it's a losing attention thing or a change in reading tastes thing or a seasons changing thing or what, but I'm still making my way through my reading list. I've also been blitzing through a bunch of library books on my tablet.


Reviews going up this week will feature The Lady's Guide to Petticoats & Piracy by Mackenzi Lee (Tuesday). There might be some shorter reviews going up on Friday. :)

Bought/borrowed/received:
Vengeful by V.E. Schwab
Firestarter by Tara Sim

1 comment:

  1. I am seeing Vegeful everywhere, and everything I am hearing is good. I hope you enjoy both your new books, and good luck with your backlog.

    ReplyDelete