Saturday, December 30, 2017

Me on This Week's Book Week (289)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi there! So, this past year has been weird for me. I am sorry about the lack of posts this month, especially since I said I'd try and post something, but then I was sick with a bad cold for the last week and I'm finally feeling better. What a way to end the year.

Going forward, I'll hopefully be sticking to the schedule more, trying to come up with different kinds of posts besides reviews and the weekly weekend ramble and Waiting on Wednesday posts. There might be a bit of a skew towards books beyond YA, some more comics and graphic novels and manga. Maybe some more posts on webcomics.

And as always, you're welcome to suggest books I haven't covered yet.

Here's to next year! :)

Reviews going up this week will feature The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (Tuesday) and Before I Let You Go by Marieke Nijkamp (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli (received at Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment