Saturday, February 25, 2017

Me on This Week's Book Week (247)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hello again. Another week gone. The weather's been nice, I've been joining my sister and her dog on their walks, if only to also play Pokemon Go. ;)

I've been catching up on some D&D streams and videos that I let pile up over the last year. You know me, you know I like interesting storytelling. And D&D streams are full of interesting storytelling, because it's part-known and established (often fantasy) world and part-improv. And it's always interesting seeing what people come up with in terms of in-character talk on the fly.

Reviews going up this week will feature A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab (Tuesday) and Piper Perish by Kayla Cagan (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab (bought/pre-ordered)

1 comment:

  1. I still need to read the first two books in this series. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete