Saturday, April 4, 2015

Me on This Week's Book Week (149)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

How in the world is it already April?!

Still prepping and reading for the Canadian YA Lit Event next month. So much reading. Still have no idea what my end post will be on, but that's often the way it goes.

A surprise post went up on Thursday. I started thinking about YA and webcomics and how their audiences don't overlap as much as I think they could, so I wrote up a list for those looking to get into webcomics who also like LGBTQ YA. Part 1 is up with part 2 going up on Monday. :)

Reviews going up next week will feature Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier (Tuesday) and Kin by Lili St. Crow (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
SuperMutant Magic Academy by Jillian Tamaki (finished copy from Raincoast Books) (!! I'm so excited to read this.)
The Apple Throne by Tessa Gratton (bought e-book)
Vanished by E.E. Cooper (ARC from the author) (This sounds really interesting: mystery with possibly lesbian POC female narrator.)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them! Have a great weekend!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete