Saturday, January 3, 2015

Me on This Week's Book Week (136)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Oh gosh, it's 2015. I feel like when someone pulls away the blankets to get you up but instead I just want to shove my head back under the pillow.

With January starting, that means the Canadian YA Book Club has officially started! :) Go here to check out what we're reading for January/February. And you don't have to be in Canada to join in, so no worries there for readers from any country that isn't Canada. ;)

My review buffer isn't what it used to be, but I did take a break to read other books so it's my own fault. ;) But I'm slowly getting back into the groove and reading the review books I have waiting, as well as filling the gaps in my review schedule. So many gaps. O_O Any book suggestions?

Reviews going up next week will feature How to Outswim a Shark Without a Snorkel by Jess Keating (Tuesday) and The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Push by Eve Silver (e-book borrowed from the library) (will probably review this)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have a gap in my review schedule. I think I can read one book I already own in March but, otherwise, my calendar is full into June. It's all my fault; I just can't resist review books. Come see what I got here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete