Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Me on Waiting on Wednesday (61)

Waiting on Wednesday is a bunch of weekly fun hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. :)

Title: Girl of Nightmares
Author: Kendare Blake
Release Date: August 7, 2012
Publisher: Tor Teen

From Goodreads:

In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favor.


If you saw my review yesterday, you'll know how much I enjoyed Anna Dressed in Blood. It was so good, so not what I thought it would be, so interesting and well-paced. And set in Canada, which is rather rare. :) I want this book so much. After how the first one ended, I'm desperate to know how it continues and how Cas will save Anna. Or, at least, how he'll try to save Anna. :)

4 comments:

  1. I adored Anna Dressed in Blood! I can't wait to read Girl of Nightmares :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to this one too! I loved that Anna Dressed in Blood was set in Canada, it doesn't happen often.

    Anna Dressed in Blood also really surprised me. It was totally different than I was expecting, but in the most amazing way possible.

    Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good. I really enjoyed the first book, so I can't wait to read this one. Great pick!
    Em
    My WoW post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice!! I cant wait to read more of this series!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-27.html

    ReplyDelete