Saturday, March 17, 2018

Me on This Week's Book Week (300)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi there! The weather's been nice, which means I've been feeling better. I've definitely noticed that on cloudy, rainy, dreary days my mood sucks.

I stopped at the library this week to pick up a bunch of comic holds (after going to the dentist, boooo). There are often comic series that get announced that I'm interested in, but interest only goes so far. Same with books or TV shows or movies, which is the reason why at most I see 1 movie a year in the theatre and why I'll go to my LCS to only pick up single issues of Saga. My city's library isn't completely up to date when it comes to trade volumes of comics, but they're getting there.

Reviews going up this week will feature The Queens of Innis Lear by Tessa Gratton (Tuesday) and Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (Friday). :)

Bought/borrowed/received:
Batgirl Vol 2 & 3 (borrowed from the library)
Batgirl Vol 1 & 2 (borrowed from the library)
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Vol 1 & 2 (borrowed from the library)
Gamora: Memento Mori (borrowed from the library)
Gwenpool Vol 1 (borrowed from the library)
Ms. Marvel Vol 8 (borrowed from the library)

No comments:

Post a Comment