Saturday, August 19, 2017

Me on This Week's Book Week (272)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi there! I'm back from my week at the library, which was weird in that it was a good week of teens writing and creating and sharing ideas broken up by a bad migraine and me not getting a lot of sleep. And so I'll take the weekend to sleep and feel better and gather up notes from a bunch of books I finished this week. Because there's so much still to read because of all the books coming out in September and October.

Reviews going up this week will feature Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller (Tuesday) and Zero Repeat Forever by G.S. Prendergast (Friday). :)

No books this week! Maybe next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment