Saturday, June 18, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (211)

EDIT! Hi all! So, there'll be a review of And I Darken by Kiersten White going up on Tuesday and a quick review of issue #1 of the Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy crossover on Friday.

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi all!

So. There might not be any reviews going up this coming week. A pretty bad migraine slammed into me mid-week and stuck around into the weekend, meaning I couldn't read or focus on anything for too long with all the pounding and the squinting. At the very least, a review will be going up on Friday of Kiersten White's And I Darken.

No books this week either! It was a slow week.

And now I will sleep all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment