Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Me on Waiting on Wednesday (209)

Waiting on Wednesday is a bunch of weekly fun hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. :)

Title: Charmed
Author: Michelle Krys
Release Date: May 26, 2015
Publisher: Delacorte Press (Random House imprint)

From Goodreads:

Indie has spent the last few weeks frantically searching for Paige. She's tried every spell imaginable, but witchcraft has gotten her nowhere, and she's going crazy with guilt. Despite what her warlock boyfriend, Bishop, tells her, Indie knows it's her fault her best friend was kidnapped by the Priory. And with the Priory destroyed, finding Paige feels more hopeless than ever-especially when Indie discovers that Paige isn't even on Earth. She's trapped in Los Demonios, an alternate dimension of Los Angeles filled with evil paranormals. No one who has gone there has ever come out.

Fueled by terror and loyalty, Indie is desperate to find a way into the underworld prison. She'll worry about getting out later. But facing the dark world's most dangerous witches and warlocks on her own means keeping her plan hush-hush-and forging alliances with some sketchy people, including a seriously sexy sorcerer.

Sometimes a witch must keep secrets from the people she cares about most. And sometimes she isn't the only one with secrets…

I really enjoyed the first book, it was a while since a YA about witches, any kind of witches, interested me, so I'm really looking forward to this one. I'm curious on how it's all going to end, considering it's a duology.

6 comments:

  1. I liked Hexed as well, so I'm really looking forward to this one. Great pick, and I hope you'll like it. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love witch books and I can't wait to read both Hexed and Charmed!!
    I hope the second book has a satisfying conclusion for you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read the first book, but I definitely want to get to it before this one is released! This series sounds awesome!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked reads featuring witches, magic and anything else supernatural as well. Have to check out the first book :)
    here's our WoW :)

    ReplyDelete