Sunday, March 27, 2011

Me on In My Mailbox (17)

In My Mailbox is hosted ever week by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

5 weeks since I broke my ankle. I've got some movement, but the muscles are either stiff or have atrophied from not being able to use them, like my calf muscle. I won't show you a picture of the incision, I'm a little grossed out by it. Maybe once it totally heals and just looks like a long pale scar. ;)

Borrowed from the library:
Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri (e-book)
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr (e-book)

From S&S Galley Grab:
Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury (e-galley)
Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis (e-galley)

You may be wondering, Lindsay, you mostly review YA novels, what's with the middle grade book? Well, it sounds funny. That's what's with it. :)

7 comments:

  1. AH! I am dying to read Wrapped AND Kat, Incorrigible. So jealous!
    Check out what came in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrapped & Kat, Incorrigible look so cute - I'd absolutely be tempted to get those!!

    New follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH! I want that MG book! *reaches through the Internet* *steals*
    (And I feel guilty about leaving links in the comments, but... here's my IMM.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wrapped has such a pretty cover! I was a bit hesitant about reading it, but I think I'll give it another go!
    Enjoy your books! :D
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week. I got Wrapped form S&S too - looks good.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wrapped is on my wish list. Happy reading, looking forward to the reviews

    Between the Bookcovers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab reads! I can't wait to read Kat Incorrigible.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete