Saturday, March 5, 2011

Me on In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is some weekly fun hosted every week by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

So, while I have this broken ankle, the only new books I see myself reading are presents from other people, ones I buy online, or library e-books. I'm still not totally comfortable with requesting books on NetGalley. I love the idea of it, but it makes me feel entitled when I don't want to be. Briana (@breesbooks on Twitter) was sort of talking about this on Twitter the other day. I've requested 2 books through NetGalley and was lucky enough to get to read the second one, which I'm saving for the end of my current giant to-read list.

So, here's my small list of what books I got this week.

Borrowed from library:
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (e-book)
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (e-book)

I wanted to read I Am Number Four before I saw the movie, but I have no idea when I'm going to the movie now. Darn broken ankle, ruining my mobility. Everything else works, except for that one important hinge that makes my foot move. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Great week! Sorry about your ankle :-( Hope you get to see the movie sooner than you think.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete