Saturday, January 28, 2017

Me on This Week's Book Week (243)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

Hi there. Winter is still here, but it's the bitter cold kind of winter, not the snowy kind. Which I prefer. People always forget how to drive in snow over the course of the other three seasons.

Reviews going up this week will feature Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones (Tuesday) and The Mesmerist by Ronald L. Smith (Friday). :)

Bought/borrowed/received:
It's a bit too long to list or put up a picture but I've borrowed a bunch of Percy Jackson books from the library's e-book site. Some of them are the bundles, like 3 or 5 books in one. I've been looking for something fun to read and I figured that I should start reading Rick Riordan's books.

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice, the Percy Jackson series is a good one! The books published as I was an MG reader and going into my teens, and they are still among my favorite books. I haven't read any of Riordan's newer books though. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Lindsay. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete