Saturday, July 9, 2016

Me on This Week's Book Week (214)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

*hugs for all those who've needed it this past week, the past few weeks*

I got my Kobo working in terms of e-books I've gotten from my library. After reading some on the smaller screen of my phone, I got some pretty bad headaches. This will make things a lot easier in terms of reading and continuing the summer of reviewing backlist titles and library books.

Reviews this coming week will feature Flying by Carrie Jones (Tuesday) and Razorhurst by Justine Larbalestier (Friday).
Bought/borrowed/received:
Razorhurst by Justine Larbalestier (e-book borrowed from the library)
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan (e-book borrowed from the library)
The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine (e-book borrowed from the library)
The Program by Suzanne Young (e-book borrowed from the library)

No comments:

Post a Comment