Saturday, March 7, 2015

Me on This Week's Book Week (145)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

People are mowing their lawns. *hides from spring and summer*

I didn't read as much this week. I think I'm half in a slump. I've got a bit of a buffer but not enough of one. I blame modded Minecraft.

I read All the Rage this week. It made me angry at the world for a couple of days. My review will be up closer to the release date but it's definitely a book everyone should read. Be prepared for a strong, angry, harsh creature of a book that will slap you in the face with reality and some people's indifference.

Reviews for the coming week will feature Fragile Bones by Lorna Schultz Nicholson (Tuesday) and the Valor anthology edited by Megan Lavey-Heaton & Isabelle Melançon (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Wonder at the Edge of the World by Nicole Helget (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)
Scarlett Undercover by Jennifer Latham (ARC from Hachette Book Group Canada)
Half Wild by Sally Green (ARC won from Indigo Teen)
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski (Bought)

2 comments:

  1. Jealous that you have The Winner's Curse already! I hope my library gets it soon!

    Recent Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty good haul :) I hope you get out of your slump soon. There are so many amazing books releasing, I'm sure that'll help you out! I forgot that The Winner's Crime was out. I hope you enjoy your new books, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete