Sunday, February 27, 2011

Me on In My Mailbox (13)

IMM is hosted every week by the excellent Kristi over at The Story Siren. :)

Okay, so this is a mix of books I got this past week and the week before. If you're on Twitter or you saw my last post, you'll know I broke my ankle on the 19th. Surgery was had on the 22nd, and now I'm at home with a foot I can't put any weight on for at least 6 weeks. Fun.


This is my bag of library books, now due back in 2 weeks. Hmmm, better get reading soon. ;)

Bought:
Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton

Borrowed from library:
Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr (e-book)
Sleepless by Cyn Balog
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
Stargazer and Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
Fade and Gone by Lisa McMann
Shadowland and Dark Flame by Alyson Noel

From the S&S Galley Grab newsletter:
Red Glove by Holly Black

From NetGalley & HarlequinTeen for review (my first ever accepted request on NetGalley):
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

I sure do have a lot of books to read. And I want to save The Goddess Test for last. It sounds so awesome, I love Greek mythology.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your surgery went well; sorry you'll be out of commission for a while, but hey, you've got lots of great stuff to read!

    ReplyDelete