Sunday, October 24, 2010

Me on In My Mailbox (1)

It's my first time ever doing this. yay. :) And yay to The Story Siren who hosts IMM.

Since this is the start of me doing In My Mailbox, I'm going to go back a little more than a week to the 14th. I'll try and post a new IMM every Sunday or Monday, if I happen to get books that week. Sometimes there are slow weeks. :)


Bought (on a trip down into Washington state to go to a book signing):
Freefall by Mindi Scott (signed)
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler

Picked up at the library:
White Cat by Holly Black

Won on Twitter:
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (ARC) (from the wonderful people at @SimonPulseCA)

Now, I'm off to do some reading, some writing, and some review prep. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, great books! Have fun reading!

    I'm a new follower, would love it if you followed me too!

    Whatsyourstorybookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good books this week! I'm excited to read Freefall. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good selection! Freefall sounds really good and if I ever get around to reading Hush Hush I can read Crescendo LOL.My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to IMM! You have some great books there - happy reading!

    View my mailbox at Between the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun week! I loved White Cat & Crescendo is on my 'to read' list. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete