Saturday, November 30, 2013

Me on This Week's Book Week (80)

This Week's Book Week is rather similar to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews only with far more rambling and a less witty title. ;)

I won NaNoWriMo, yay! And it wasn't a total struggle this year, yay! ;) Now to get back to it on Monday and actually finish the first draft.

On Tuesday my 300th book review went up. Wow. It doesn't really feel like 300, but then it also doesn't feel like 3 years since my first post went up. I'd love to redo those first few reviews, they're probably terrible now but I thought they were good then.

I'm still compiling titles for the underrated YA of 2013 post. Feel free to leave your suggestions either in the comment box or on Twitter or through e-mail. :)

Reviews going up this week will feature These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (Tuesday) and The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton (Friday). :)
Bought/borrowed/received:
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (borrowed from the library)
Loki's Wolves by Kelley Armstrong & Melissa Marr (borrowed from the library)
Starry Nights by Daisy Whitney (borrowed from the library)
Saga #16 by Brian K. Vaughn & Fiona Staples

6 comments:

  1. Aw, Loki's Wolves? Makes me think of the movies...! Ruby Red also looks really good. Happy reading!
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I read Gier's other book in Chick lit section, and I liked it, so I am excited to start on her YA novels as well.
    Happy reading!

    My books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting haul. The Daisy Whitney book has a very pretty cover. I like that it takes place in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover on Starry Nights. Can't wait to hear what you think

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby Red looks awesome, Hope you enjoy them all! Have a great day! :)

    Check out my STS!

    ReplyDelete