Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Me on Waiting on Wednesday (93)

Waiting on Wednesday is a bunch of weekly fun hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. :)

Title: Marco Impossible
Author: Hannah Moskowitz
Release Date: March 13, 2013
Publisher: Roaring Book Press

From Goodreads:

Thirteen-year-old best friends Stephen and Marco attempt a go-for-broke heist to break into the high school prom and get Marco onstage to confess his love for (and hopefully steal the heart of) Benji, the adorable exchange student and bass player of the prom band. Of course, things don't always go according to plan, and every heist comes with its fair share of hijinks.

I'm on a big Hannah kick right now, which is hard when I only have a copy of one of her books, Invincible Summer. I'm hoping to get a copy of my favourite Hannah book soon, Gone, Gone, Gone.

This book sounds all kinds of adorable. I think it skirts the age line between middle grade and young adult, but I don't really care. It's a book by Hannah. And the cover is gorgeous. :) It reminds me a little of Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick, but without the dead bodies and the shooting and the international espionage.

4 comments:

  1. sounds fun . I hope u get it soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it whey you get the chance to read it. Nice pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it be pretty good. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3556

    ReplyDelete