Saturday, January 8, 2011

Me on In My Mailbox (7)

IMM is hosted every week by Kristi over at The Story Siren. :)

A contrast to the weeks before Christmas: lots of books. :D I'm all warm with book happiness. You may be wondering, why so many books? Well, some were on sale, I had a gift card from my birthday, and I had a $5 off coupon thing. You would've gone nuts, too. ;)



Bought:
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (read my slightly gushing about the awesomeness review here) ;)
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Secret Society by Tom Dolby
Sucks to Be Me: The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire by Kimberly Pauley
Devil at Midnight by Emma Holly
Angel at Dawn by Emma Holly
A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas

I've been thinking of doing a video version of IMM one week instead of pictures, but I imagine there'd be lots of editing & fixing & rerecording & not being a total dork. ;) Happy reading. :)

4 comments:

  1. The Lost Saint is awesome!!! I hope you enjoy all your books. Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - another Anna and the FK fan. I love the Sucks To Be Me series. I hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of good things about Sucks to Be Me. I'm looking forward to your reviews on these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great stack of books! They all look fantastic. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox
    Dont forget to enter my 100Follower Giveway
    ...you have a chance of getting a book in a choice of four fatastic YA novels!

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete